GN Pod - Last episode of season 2018/19 now available

I've got to be honest I wasn't looking forward to the pod last night, it was the last thing I felt like doing. But it was cathartic and the time flew in and as Pete says Stevie Clinton helped lighten the tone. 

4 minutes ago, JohnMc said:

I've got to be honest I wasn't looking forward to the pod last night, it was the last thing I felt like doing. But it was cathartic and the time flew in and as Pete says Stevie Clinton helped lighten the tone. 

It's never easy discussing a game you've just been beat in but I do find speaking about it helps ease the pain a wee bit.

Thanks for your time and balanced commentary as always!

Remember folks, if you fancy appearing on the pod, just give me a shout. It's great fun and the experienced heads will help you through it.

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

It's never easy discussing a game you've just been beat in but I do find speaking about it helps ease the pain a wee bit.

Thanks for your time and balanced commentary as always!

Remember folks, if you fancy appearing on the pod, just give me a shout. It's great fun and the experienced heads will help you through it.

It's good to talk ?

• Frankie changed the title to GN Pod Thread (Live tonight at 9.30pm)

Thanks lads !..........for another decent listen :tu:

Bold predictions for 7 top tier wins IAR considering the last time we did that was 2011.

Funnily enough though it included a 0-3 win at Motherwell with McGregor and Davis in the team and Lafferty finishing the game in the same posture as yesterday, sat on bench (after being taken off)... It also included three home wins against Aberdeen, Hibs and Celtic.

Well 0-3 Gers 2011

0 - 1

0 - 2

0 - 3
85' G. Wylde

Well 0-3 Gers 2019

0 - 1
22' S. Arfield

0 - 2
39' S. Arfield 

0 - 3
60' S. Arfield 

I'd almost have been tempted to have sent Alfredo away for a long close season with an eye on getting him fully rested and prepared for the next campaign / avoiding the possibility of another sending off which might have a more serious impact going forward, whether it be his value (transfer fee or to us in bigger games). Never going to happen, just thinking out loud.

Edited by buster.

• Frankie changed the title to GN Pod Thread (Live on Sundays at 9.30pm)

We'd also like invite all our listeners to vote for us in this month's British Podcast Awards - simply click the link, search for 'Gersnet' and when the pod appears, click the image to submit your vote. It only takes a few seconds and your support is very much appreciated. Remember, our pod is free and contains no adverts so your backing is a great help.

• Frankie changed the title to Please vote for us in this month's British Podcast Awards

Voted!

Since Frankie mentioned me on the podcast over the great Ajax academy myth I will try and write a post when I get back home next week to put it up for discussion.