[FT] Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers (Kent 63)

Disappointed we lost today but realistically the league was gone a few weeks ago.

Our domestic problem this season hasn’t been the yahoos but Sheep, Killie &  Hibz. We’ve played them all in total 15 times I believe this season so far & just won 3 times.We need to start winning a lot more of these games.

The yahoos games take care of themselves. The 3 games against them this season has shown the gap has narrowed significantly. We will be ready for them next season I’m sure

2 hours ago, craig said:

On the plus side this result may see Lennon get their job full time.  I think he’s a shite manager so hopefully they keep him.

when down to 10 we were the better team, comfortably IMO, and looked the more likely to score again.

Thos result will do nothing but paper over the cracks for them.  They’re garbage but we make them look better than they are at times.

Gerrard’s a smart guy and having now had a full season will know exactly what we need.

I think today and some of the other last minute wins will only ensure they get rid of Lennon and bring someone else in.

I reckon they'll also spend some relatively serious money this summer.

They've studied the video of the Broadfoot provocation from a couple of weeks ago and modified it slightly.

Premeditated cheating but broon won't only get away with it but it will hardly be talked about in the feeding frenzy over Morelos.

Edited by buster.

23 minutes ago, buster. said:

I think today and some of the other last minute wins will only ensure they get rid of Lennon and bring someone else in.

I reckon they'll also spend some relatively serious money this summer.

Disagree Buster. I think they will keep TLB and spend little. They don’t have it as they will be paying out victims millions and their stadium is a disaster waiting to happen. 

Their political favours are on hold too as nippy and her disciples are likely to be out of power at the next holyrood election. A unionist majority with the conservatives as the largest party won’t be as accommodating with questionable finds as the current administration have been. This will all affect their thinking. I fully expect us to outspend them again.

Edited by cooponthewing

5 minutes ago, buster. said:

They've studied the video of the Broadfoot provocation from a couple of weeks ago and modified it slightly.

Premeditated cheating but broon won't only get away with it but it will hardly be talked about in the feeding frenzy over Morelos.

Brown really is a truly classless bafoon.