My spirit is unbroken, my heart is still on fire

Another good piece by four lads.  I agree with everything in there, except the part about Brown inciting our fans.  We are grown ups and should be able to handle ourselves when faced with such a pathetic excuse for a human being.  When we and the Rangers players wake each morning we are down hearted and certainly annoyed at the result of a game.  Scott Brown may enjoy winning football matches and league titles, but when he wakes up in the morning, he's still just Scott Brown.  He's still just a thick, ignorant, ugly, disgusting moron.  I doubt anyone would swap places with him no matter how many league medals it came with.

We can slate Morelos for having to grow up. He's a 22-year old lad with A LOT to learn, Veteran (!) Scott Brown, on the other hand, has become a sneaky vile bastard and is hailed by managers and players as the best thing that could ever happen to Scottish football. And the mhedia follows suit. What a warped world Scottish football has become.

Edited by der Berliner