Huge 2 games for Stevie G. He needs 10 pts to match Murty's pts tally from 2018, but I don't see us getting 10 from the post split fixtures. I can't see us getting less than 4 either though, so 6 from Motherwell & Hearts are a must!

Disappointed in the lineup. He seems determination to avoid mixing it up at all costs. Middleton doesn’t even make the bench, 4 centre midfielders start instead of Grezda getting a game. Hopefully it’s a diamond with Kent up front because if its 4-3-3 with those players I’m worried. 

Hearts were probably as perplexed by that line up as we were. We quickly dominated the midfield and kept them in their half and are well worth our lead, even though Hearts came back from the 35th min onwards. 

Flanagan solidand  with a "strong" challenge there, after watching the slow-mo I was fearing Clancy was going for Red. Alas that winger will know his place now.

Good performance tonight, good 3 points. We are going to miss Kent when he gets suspended, but it is chance for someone else to get in for the rest of the season. Davis had a good game so that was good.