Dunno if everyone has access too this but Michael had a two part interview on RTV and eventhough it was under 8 minutes long, I thought it was very insightful. 

Spoke about out own mistakes this season which have caused ‘the gap’ between us and Celtic, gives examples of games we should of taken chances etc which in turn dropped us points this season. 

He points out at the same stage last season we had conceded around double the amount of goals, so it is great to see we have improved there too. 

Also points at some referee decisions which have cost us points. 

At the end says they already half know their plan for building next season, again great to see the planning well under way. 

Very refreshing to see a staff member saying the same things as myself, and other Bears I have spoke to, are saying. 

I am buzzing for next season already. 

3 minutes ago, MrGaryValentine said:

Dunno if everyone has access too this but Michael had a two part interview on RTV and eventhough it was under 8 minutes long, I thought it was very insightful. 

Spoke about out own mistakes this season which have caused ‘the gap’ between us and Celtic, gives examples of games we should of taken chances etc which in turn dropped us points this season. 

He points out at the same stage last season we had conceded around double the amount of goals, so it is great to see we have improved there too. 

At the end says they already half know their plan for building next season, again great to see the planning well under way. 

Very refreshing to see a staff member saying the same things as myself, and other Bears I have spoke to, are saying. 

If he named all of these, the interview couldn't have been done in under 8 minutes!

Sounds worth a watch, will try to catch this soon.

Definitely sounds worth a watch, will try and catch it, he's an interesting guy, very knowledgeable about the game. if it goes like the last two transfer windows, we will do all our business relatively quickly, I'm looking forward to pre season already to see who we get in and if there will be a change in style. hopefully next year will be an improvement again, I never realised we had conceded half the goals at this time last year, that's a massive improvement.

5 hours ago, MrGaryValentine said:

I watch the interviews, it was a good interview and it is clear they all know what is wrong and accept it is their job to fix it.

I am convinced we have the correct people in place to eventually get us back to the top.