[FT] Motherwell 0 - 3 Rangers (Arfield 22, 39, 60)

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Flanagan didn't do anything wrong midweek.

And everyone's been wanting Katic included for weeks!

Will he up against Hastie ?

If so, he'll need to watch for the lad for cutting inside and shooting with his left peg.

IIRC his one on one defending wasn't the greatest and too many widemen got by him that led to a lot of yellow cards.

Bit of an experimental line-up and I reckon we'll have some defending to do early doors.

Not as confident as I was yesterday when I made a prediction on the other thread.

46 minutes ago, buster. said:

Will he up against Hastie ?

If so, he'll need to watch for the lad for cutting inside and shooting with his left peg.

IIRC his one on one defending wasn't the greatest and too many widemen got by him that led to a lot of yellow cards.

Bit of an experimental line-up and I reckon we'll have some defending to do early doors.

Not as confident as I was yesterday when I made a prediction on the other thread.

Flanagan's right-footed, so it'll suit him.

• Rousseau changed the title to Motherwell 0 - 0 Rangers
  • Rousseau changed the title to Motherwell 0 - 1 Rangers (Arfield 22)

It's been a flat start from us. Our goal was our first chance. 

Candeias and Arfield are picking up some nice positions between the lines--as they should do, playing wide in a front three--but the trio of Davis, Jack and Kamara have been, not bad per se, but disappointing, giving it away a few times.