‘I’ll forever be proud of you’ – Lee Wallace’s wife Steph hails Rangers hero

I can only speculate that since the management at the time of his 'incident' are gone he may also have done something to offend current directors. And you also have to guess that SG has enough influence within the club to demand that Wallace be available for selection if he thought it was of benefit.

Patently he doesn't think that.

But I would agree he should get some game minutes at Ibrox before the season ends. 

No room for sentiment. I like Wallace a lot, but his time has gone. I’d rather give game time to a youth player with next season in mind than a sentimental send-off.

Almost certainly going to go running to the papers when he is gone, so any goodwill towards him currently will probably evaporate when he does the inevitable Daily Rhebel exclusive on the eve of a big game for us next season.

If he leaves and keeps his counsel, he will be welcome back to do the halftime draw anytime!

On ‎09‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 17:06, JFK-1 said:

I can only speculate that since the management at the time of his 'incident' are gone he may also have done something to offend current directors.

They aren't gone though. Murty is still there and was even praised by King at the AGM.

Without getting into the whole debate again, it seems that it's a bit of CYA by the directors as they don't want to admit the cock-up in appointing Murty.

22 hours ago, Bluedell said:

They aren't gone though. Murty is still there and was even praised by King at the AGM.

Without getting into the whole debate again, it seems that it's a bit of CYA by the directors as they don't want to admit the cock-up in appointing Murty.

Or it's  a bit of CYA by Wallace (or rather his wife) as he doesn't want to admit he made a terrible mistake.  He should encourage his wife to keep quiet.  It's best for both sides if that happens.