Clyde/McCoist sandbagging Morelos value

First thing they all wanted to promote was our “previous manager” highlighted to everyone that Alfie value will drop. Then Guidi, Duffy and co decide he is worth no more than £10m? As usual Snyde doing Liewells bidding for him. Turned off after 10mins after I hear what this evening propaganda is.

2 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

First thing they all wanted to promote was our “previous manager” highlighted to everyone that Alfie value will drop. Then Guidi, Duffy and co decide he is worth no more than £10m? As usual Snyde doing Liewells bidding for him. Turned off after 10mins after I hear what this evening propaganda is.

Good, I would rather keep him for next season than sell him in the summer, he is still young and if he continues his goal scoring next season then someone will want him badly enough to pay what the club value at him

After a cooling off period of anger and frustration with Morelos following his latest fuck up at the piggery I too want to keep him another season. I believe he might score even more goals next season than this and hopefully he sticks to his twitter promise to screw the nut in future.

Surely it's sunk in this time that he has to stop this petulant off the ball shit. By all means get right into them in play but not the pointless nonsense that's seeing him red carded at the piggery and sheep pen.

13 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

Unless he can start to better control the discipline his value will drop.

For him personally, I think he needs to get out of Scotland where his card is marked by the media and officials.

There is a rumour that the suits, etc. at Atletico Madrid have had enough of Diego Costa, a Master who could write a Doctorate on Petulance and Other On and Off the Ball Antics, and that he will be asked/made to depart, this Summer.

Morelos is not on the same page as Costa, but I suspect that he could fill the boots. 

5 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

There is a rumour that the suits, etc. at Atletico Madrid have had enough of Diego Costa, a Master who could write a Doctorate on Petulance and Other On and Off the Ball Antics, and that he will be asked/made to depart, this Summer.

Morelos is not on the same page as Costa, but I suspect that he could fill the boots. 

I had heard similar and I’m sure the pondlife at Snyde have too. Hence the aforementioned “sandbagging” by them last night. Working with Simeone would suit Morelos as would the Spanish environment. Our backwater country needs gutting from the inside out-like a fermenting septic tank!

33 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

A few months ago I mentioned that Morelos could one day work with Simeone because he is the Argentinians type of player.

If that were true and Simeone/AM have had enough of Costa then there is no way they'd be in the market for a player like Morelos.

Alfredo has been sent off more times this season than Costa has been in the last 6 seasons or more.

I was watching the Barca v Atletico game and talk about a parrallel.

Second visiting first, a good number of points behind and absolute necessity of a win for them to preserve any title hopes.

After about half an hour, their centre forward gets sent off for an off the ball incident (dissent).

2nd placed team go on to battle bravely and are beaten late in the game.

Edited by buster.

37 minutes ago, buster. said:

A few months ago I mentioned that Morelos could one day work with Simeone because he is the Argentinians type of player.

If that were true and Simeone/AM have had enough of Costa then there is no way they'd be in the market for a player like Morelos.

Alfredo has been sent off more times this season than Costa has been in the last 6 seasons or more.

I was watching the Barca v Atletico game and talk about a parrallel.

Second visiting first, a good number of points behind and absolute necessity of a win for them to preserve any title hopes.

After about half an hour, their centre forward gets sent off for an off the ball incident (dissent).

2nd placed team go on to battle bravely and are beaten late in the game.

Think Scotland Sectarianism i.e. RFC,get their players done,referees follow blindly etc..

Don't think Morelos would have to put up with this over there.

26 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Think Scotland Sectarianism i.e. RFC,get their players done,referees follow blindly etc..

Don't think Morelos would have to put up with this over there.

1. Morelos does have a disciplinary issue

2. Media have jumped on it in such a way that it has focused attention of all including some officials (including compliance)

3. So you get weak referees like Kevin Clancy going into games and appearing desperate to show AM a card

It's a toxic mix for the player that he'd be better out of and IMO if we got a reasonable fee, so would we.

Edited by buster.

Much like what we think about Alfredo`s value, their "evaluation" will have no influence on what our club thinks he is worth and what other clubs deem enough to get him off our books. They may do Lawwell`s bidding, but for the most part it is just buffoonery for a gullible auidience.

Unless I am mistaken, SG was said (by insiders) to value Alfredo at 20m, which is pretty close to my evaluation, pending on the buyer. He`s score 20odd goalls this season, has a long contract, and a good sell-on value at 22. Any half-wit checking his stats and cards will see that while he was ill disciplined at times, he sure was on the receiving end of some diabolical refereeing too.

BTW, instead of anal-yzing our transfers to the bone, they could also check out why Scum FC was able to sweep the title boards after collecting a team for 30m, while the rest of the Premiership was living on a diet of loanees and freebies since 2012, with Aberdeen being the only club to actually pay for a transfer when they got McLean for 300k a wee while back.