Family Stand questions

16 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Do Family Stand ST’s cover the game against them? If not are you guaranteed your seat at extra cost?

Tick the box that asks if you want St Pats tickets? Price goes on to your ST.

If you are sitting with child/children then you will be asked nearer to game if they would like St Pats tickets.

VISIT RANGERS.CO.UK | VIEW THIS EMAIL ONLINE

TopHeader_RFC_2x_1i40.jpg

Email%20Hero%20-%20Monday%20Launch%20Emails.jpg

Season ticket renewals for 2019/20 are now open. The quickest and easiest way for supporters to renew their season ticket is to do so online HERE.

Supporters can also visit the Rangers Ticket Centre or call 0871 702 1972* to renew their season ticket.

Please Note - Season tickets purchased online in the Broomloan Stand will now include Celtic fixtures. To purchase your Broomloan Rear Family Stand season ticket to exclude Celtic, please call 0871 702 1972* or visit the Rangers Ticket Centre.

*calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras

Big_Button---Renew%20Now080518.jpg

Buttons_Tickets_Red_1ibt.jpg
Button_RangersTV.jpg
Button_Hospitality.jpg
Button_Shop.jpg

Follow Rangers FC on Social Media
Facebook.png
Twitter.png
Instagram.png
YouTube.png
Snapchat.png

Choose mailing list preferences OR unsubscribe

You are receiving this message as you subscribed to the Official Rangers Newsletter or registered on one of the Club's sites or apps.
This email is from an automated address so please DO NOT reply. Click here to contact Rangers.
The Rangers Football Club Ltd (Registered in Scotland No SC425159), Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow G51 2XD

SponsorLogos.jpg

On 13/04/2019 at 22:07, BEARGER said:

Another wee question, what’s the cost of a child ST in Family Stand.

£119 I just paid for child BG and that’s with St Pats. I don’t think I had any buy back credit but not sure (if I did it wasn’t much). I just went over and filled in forms at TO. It didn’t take long maybe 10-15 mins.

Incredibly, the Woman at kiosk said there were now 13K on the waiting list!

Edited by cooponthewing