4lads podcast episode 1 is here!

27 minutes ago, buster. said:

Yes, you both settled down quickly #Fluid

What happened to the youth development ?...Under 18s go to extra time / 19th hole ??? :thup::D

3 minutes ago, Big Jaws said:

I really should let Steve mention this. When Willy trapped after the youth game we were already two hours into the recording with nearly 90+ mins of material to work with. Steve made his first podcast executive decision to cut the piece and reschedule it. Personally I'm looking forwards to hearing what Willy has to say.

In fairness to Bigjaws I hadn’t realised we had rabbited on so much, so as said I made decision to reschedule 

Willy will be on episode 2 in which we can schedule a bit more of the youth stuff & also hopefully have Derek Parlane on as a guest - So myself, Chris, Willy & DP 

3 minutes ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

In fairness to Bigjaws I hadn’t realised we had rabbited on so much, so as said I made decision to reschedule 

Willy will be on episode 2 in which we can schedule a bit more of the youth stuff & also hopefully have Derek Parlane on as a guest - So myself, Chris, Willy & DP 

Like Big Jaws, looking forward to the YD feature.

As for Parlane, he was the 'King of Ibrox Park' when I was a lad !.... 

Just now, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

I hope to have a few ex players from different eras so hopefully something for everyone ?

It certainly helps the podcast.

Derek Parlane is a very good interviewee (heard one a good few years back now).