Derek McInnes & Tony Docherty charged by Scottish FA

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes and assistant Tony Docherty have been charged by the Scottish FA after both were sent to the stand during last week's defeat by Celtic.

Docherty was dismissed at half-time and has accepted a one-match touchline ban for misconduct.

McInnes was sent off after making a gesture towards Celtic fans during the Scottish Cup semi-final.

He has until Thursday to respond to the charge with a hearing set for 3 May.

The former Rangers player said he had been targeted with sectarian abuse at Hampden.

"I had let it go the first time but I shouldn't react and I'll take my punishment," he said. "I was wrong to do so, I should be better than that."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47989827

4 hours ago, compo said:

And it looks like the hooped horrors have escaped punishment again disgusting. 

And in keeping with the tyranny of nationalist republican Scotland, no one in the media or public life dares say a word of criticism.

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Why not? They know that they are untouchable in the current climate. You can bet that nothing more will be said by the First Minister or any of the other anti-sectarian hypocrites....until they want to bash us again of course.