[FT] Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers (Defoe 15; Jack 36; Katic 48)

Rangers remain without Ryan Kent and Alfredo Morelos due to suspension for Saturday's trip to Hearts, live on Sky Sports.

If Rangers fail to win on Saturday, then Celtic will be champions if they win at Hibernian on Sunday.

Steven Gerrard insists he has no new injury concerns and his entire squad is fit and available apart from his two key men, who were dismissed against Celtic in March.

Gerrard, whose team are 11 points off Ladbrokes Premiership leaders Celtic and were knocked out by Aberdeen in both of the domestic cups, said: "I think the players deserve a lot of credit considering where they were 12 months ago to where they are now.

"But the message to the players is quite clear, we need to continue to work hard and keep improving because there's still a way to go before we are ready to compete for real."

After featuring in the victory over Inverness, Hearts midfielder Peter Haring has suffered a recurrence of the groin injury that kept him out for a few weeks and is a major doubt.

Hearts remain without Aidan Keena, Steven Naismith, Ben Garuccio, Demetri Mitchell and Callumn Morrison due to long term knee problems.

https://www.skysports.com/football/hearts-vs-rangers/preview/406760

I don't expect much change to the team from last time -- except maybe Halliday and Worrall back in?

McGregor

Tavernier - Goldson - Worrall - Halliday

Kamara - Jack - Davis

Candeias - Defeo - Arfield

Flanagan deserves to keep his place IMO and I'd play Katic again.

We've a poor record against Top 6 sides except Hearts, who so far this season have been our bitches :D

Even Goldson is a prolific goalscorer against them.

Looking forward to the game

All we can do is go out and win all our games I'm a stubborn old rascal and wont give up until its mathematically impossible for us to win this league. 

:rfc:

I see Polster is on the bench maybe he will get some game time 

Edited by compo

• Frankie changed the title to Hearts 0 - 0 Rangers
  • Frankie changed the title to Hearts 0 - 1 Rangers (Defoe 15)
  • Frankie changed the title to Hearts 0 - 2 Rangers (Defoe 15; Jack 36)