[FT] Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers (Defoe 15; Jack 36; Katic 48)

6 hours ago, buster. said:

The last three victories have come against teams that didn't completely park the bus.

The chances are Aberdeen will next week.

Undoubtedly but half their game plan has been scuppered with no Alfie for McKenna to wind up. They're playing for that third place finish and will employ all the usual tactics. We're due to give them a real hammering and I hope this is the time their luck runs out.

30 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Undoubtedly but half their game plan has been scuppered with no Alfie for McKenna to wind up. They're playing for that third place finish and will employ all the usual tactics. We're due to give them a real hammering and I hope this is the time their luck runs out.

I watched about half an hour of their first half against Kilmarnock yesterday, football wise, it was grim. I'd have been disappointed if a Junior match served up so little in the way of football.

I hope and think their luck will run out next week.

Ryan Jack is a very studious and careful goalscorer.

He is almost always very deliberate in selecting what part of the goal to aim at and tends to go for precision rather than power.

He should definitely spend more time around the penalty box than he once did and should be going for double figures next season.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Video unavailable. No matter. I will see that virtuoso of the goal scoring art later. Defoe, not Jack.

Sorry !

It's ok where I am so I imagine it's something to do with copyright and won't be available until a certain time.