[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 Aberdeen (Tavernier 48 pen, 80 pen)

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

FT, 2-0. 

Comfortable performance. Could've been an absolute stroll, but I'll take that. 

I thought it was an absolute stroll.  We could have played for a month and Aberdeen wouldn't have scored today.  The team is looking so comfortable at the moment and Defoe is pure class.  Funnily enough he wasn't at his best (probably still suffering a bit from his injury), but I love him playing that lone striker role.

2 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I thought it was an absolute stroll.  We could have played for a month and Aberdeen wouldn't have scored today.  The team is looking so comfortable at the moment and Defoe is pure class.  Funnily enough he wasn't at his best (probably still suffering a bit from his injury), but I love him playing that lone striker role.

You're right, of course. 

I meant score-wise.

• Rousseau changed the title to [FT] Rangers 2 - 0 Aberdeen (Tavernier 48 pen, 80 pen)
4 minutes ago, rbr said:

Aberdeen were bloody awful , at no point was their any desire to get out and try and play football , McInnes would be perfect for Scotland

We can all be thankful that we dodged that bullet.  Can you imagine we had him instead of Gerrard?  He is the epitome of anti-football and that has no place at our club.  We are playing some amazing football at the moment and it's such a pleasure to watch.

Sponser MOM = Goldson

Steven Smith - Tavernier

For me it was a choice of Davis and Katic with Katic winning it with a short arm. Katic was immence. Not too sure what Goldson did to earn it to be honest.

2 minutes ago, pete said:

Sponser MOM = Goldson

Steven Smith - Tavernier

For me it was a choice of Davis and Katic with Katic winning it with a short arm. Katic was immence. Not too sure what Goldson did to earn it to be honest.

Katic was better than Goldson today, but neither really deserved it, IMO.

Davis absolutely strolled it, so he'd be my choice. 

We still desperately require someone from midfield who can hit the target from 30 yards , that way teams have to try and come out to close down , we simply make it easy for teams like Aberdeen or Killie to sit in and hit us on the break