[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 Aberdeen (Tavernier 48 pen, 80 pen)

Had the Tav goal (given offside) stood he'd have joined a 9M pound striker on 14 league goals.

Tav  has 14 league assists, miles ahead of anyone else, including that 9M pound striker who has 5.

Not forgetting that Tav also has to defend.

We won't know or appreciate what we have until he has gone !

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Had the Tav goal (given offside) stood he'd have joined a 9M pound striker on 14 league goals.

Tav  has 14 league assists, miles ahead of anyone else, including that 9M pound striker who has 5.

Not forgetting that Tav also has to defend.

We won't know or appreciate what we have until he has gone !

Well, it could also be that Morelos had scored those 14 penalties, would fight for the Golden Boot and had a price tag of 25m now ...

It is being said that Polster is a similar footballer as Kamara is, so one never knows.

Tav has been playing at his highest standard since that title-deciding howler at the Scumhut. He would be one of the best Rangers defenders "ever", if he could keep up the standard of these last few games.

Someone on FF has compiled all the incidents and fouls of the game. Some tackles are heinous, while on the other hand you have these 90kg hammerthrowers fall like petal when touched. And nigh always, no matter how clear the situation, they start shouting at the ref and complain all the time.

I'm pretty sure Celtc haven't lost a league match in 2019.  Anyone expecting them to suddenly lose three on the trot (particularly when one of them is against Aberdeen) is off their head.  

The Scum scrambles over the line with 1-goal wins and all that. And I doubt they'll lose any of their games. Away to Hibs or a stubborn Killie at home were good chances to shed three points, but then you see how these teams manage to fire blanks from the clearest chances ...

As I said back then, Tav`s howler at the Scumhut buried any hopes of catching them, but the league was not lost there and then, but in these terrible home draws, when 4-3-3 simply yielded nothing week in and week out. If anything, a season of missed chances ... as the Hooped Horrors are far from unbeatable or uncatchable, no matter what their mhedia trolls spout every other day.

I was impressed with our patient passing performance yesterday. Aberdeen brought their usual anti-football game with them, and had we not been so wasteful and Lewis not on top form (watch next weekend for polar view) we could have easily been 3 up at the break.

Second half we got a reward we deserved, and even better when McInnes doesnt like it. 

Had it not been for another 2 point swing with the blatant penalty Killie were denied at the scumhut, we could possibly still be in this.

Of course, had the referees got 2 decisions in 2 games at Easter Road right amongst others, we would be celebrating 55 by now.

8 hours ago, pete said:

To be fair to the Beeb they are only reporting what McInnes said. Lets not get paranoid. If i was the Aberdeen manager I would have thought that.

If I were the Aberdeen manager I might have said that but I wouldn't have thought it. They were never in it. There should have been some acknowledgement of that.

My next concern is that if they were to somehow beat the yahoos next week while it would still leave us in with an unlikely last gasp chance at the title it would also give them a chance to win it on our patch. Unpalatable.