Should Morelos start this weekend?

I'm wondering if he should go straight back in or start on the bench. There are a couple of things to be considered. Firstly why change a winning formula? We have been on one of our better winning runs this season without him and secondly perhaps he needs to learn that if you continue with your petulance don't expect to just walk straight back into a starting spot.

17 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

If it aint broke,..then don't fix it.

Agreed. If Morelos walks back into this team at the first opportunity it will say something about our manager I'd rather not hear.

I suppose training sessions come into it.  If Morelos is performing well in training and showing reticence about his recent behaviour then it may be hard to argue against him getting back in the side.

I'd prefer it if we stick with Defoe for now.  

Morelos has done nothing positive against Celtc in several attempts (albeit with a lack of chances) and Defoe knows all about doing the business in big matches.

My feeling is he should start on the bench since we do seem to have found a winning way without him and to teach him that he can't continue his behaviour and just walk back in. And he's a potent weapon to launch from the bench if need be.

• Frankie changed the title to Should Morelos start this weekend?