[FT] Rangers 1 - 0 Hibernian (Defoe 41)

Can’t believe McGregor has done this after all of the managers recent comments. Bright side we’re 14 points clear of the also rans which is as it should be.

But FFS McGregor. What was he thinking of. Patently not thinking at all.

Embarrassing from McGregor, no other word for it. Instead of talking about appeals we should be urging Rangers to fine and suspend him. Can you imagine this sort of indiscipline under Walter Smith or Alex Ferguson? Perhaps what worries me most is Gerrard publicly declaring he is "running out of ideas" to impose discipline. Gerrard needs to take a long hard look at himself.

Foderingham should be backed to the hilt.

It seemed to me like a moment of madness.  One of those things people do without really knowing what they are doing.  I'm not sure you can man-manage that type of thing.

If he had waited until next week and booted Scott Brown in the head on 89 minutes , I'd have applauded his actions.

A strange game plenty of movement /endeavour first half and reasonably enjoyable to watch.

Second half what the hell happened we were so far of the pace it was painful to watch and then at end the McGregor incident which I couldn't see from my seat so thought it was another mad Madden moment.Called the refereee all names at that point but having seen the video he was 100% correct.

Good performances from Katic/Davis and Jack but not so from Tavernier/Flanagan/Candeias.

Just now, MacK1950 said:

A strange game plenty of movement /endeavour first half and reasonably enjoyable to watch.

Second half what the hell happened we were so far of the pace it was painful to watch and then at end the McGregor incident which I couldn't see from my seat so thought it was another mad Madden moment.Called the refereee all names at that point but having seen the video he was 100% correct.

Good performances from Katic/Davis and Jack but not so from Tavernier/Flanagan/Candeias.

Flat match, can sometimes happen when your position is sealed for the season.

Despite the win, I felt that the formation didn't work too well today. Very little width, particularly in the first half and having to rely on a right footed left back to provide it on the left slowed us down. 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Embarrassing from McGregor, no other word for it. Instead of talking about appeals we should be urging Rangers to fine and suspend him. Can you imagine this sort of indiscipline under Walter Smith or Alex Ferguson? Perhaps what worries me most is Gerrard publicly declaring he is "running out of ideas" to impose discipline. Gerrard needs to take a long hard look at himself.

Foderingham should be backed to the hilt.

At 37 years old you'd think he'd have started acting like a professional.  This could have happened on several occasions this season going right back to the opening OF game.