Heart and Hand Extra - An Interview with Ian Durrant

What a kit that was. I had two of them, long sleeve and short sleeve. Both are in California somewhere as I gave to some kids back then who liked it. Best away kit ever bar the 1997 away kit.

Durrant was awesome. Im a tad young to know what he was like prior injury but he still played massive parts when he came back.

I just wonder why do we call him Jurrant, same as Gordon Jurie. They start with a D.

16 hours ago, Gribz said:

What a kit that was. I had two of them, long sleeve and short sleeve. Both are in California somewhere as I gave to some kids back then who liked it. Best away kit ever bar the 1997 away kit.

Durrant was awesome. Im a tad young to know what he was like prior injury but he still played massive parts when he came back.

I just wonder why do we call him Jurrant, same as Gordon Jurie. They start with a D.

Never heard of him called Jurrant to be honest unless it is a speech impediment.

I pronounce it with a J.  I just thought it was a Scottish thing (d followed by u is pronounced as a j).  

Durrant was some player.  He had a real touch of class - we could do with someone half as good as him now.

As for the 92/93 tops - probably the greatest season in my lifetime and I generally like adidas gear but those tops, particularly the home one, were awful.