Chris Sutton calls on Rangers to give Celtic guard of honour at Ibrox

He is just a windup merchant, best ignored.

But on the off-chance someone at our club even contemplated doing this, I would genuinely and seriously have to consider my ST renewal. Under no circumstances should we ever do this for that shower of scum, and I wouldn’t ever want them to do it for us either.

I was actually trying to remember whether we or they ever did this once a title was secured before the last OF game? Perhaps in the days of Greig, McNeill and Co. but thereafter?

Given the antics of the last decade or so, not to speak of the last game at the Scumhut, I would kindly decline any thought of a honour guard for the likes of Brown or Lustig.

Yeah, some will say we need to teach them how dignity works, but really, they have not even the smallest idea how that concept works. Let Sutton and Co. howl at the Moon as long as they want.

Separate Entity FC should give their lawyers and GCC a guard of honour for all the help they've given them with keeping certain stories off the front pages and for the discounted refurbishment work around the Piggery.

As for us giving them one?  No.

In the mid 1960's we gave them a guard of honour but that was in an era when there was respect and friendship between players on both sides. However under no circumstances should we even contemplate giving this current management and playing squad of their's anything like one nowadays. Classless and scum, driven by hatred and bigotry against Rangers and our support.

You can’t honour people and organisations who themselves show no respect or honour. I don’t even want their scummy fans, players and officials in our stadium let alone honour them. 

Edited by Walterbear