1 hour ago, Bill said:

On the contrary, the nature of that change couldn't have been clearer. Only the implications remain to be seen.

Oh aye, I forgot that the whole electorate always had a comprehensive understanding of the constitutional arrangements between the EU and the UK.

Pity some of the politicians didn't.

:D

#NaeCake&Eatit

35 minutes ago, buster. said:

Oh aye, I forgot that the whole electorate always had a comprehensive understanding of the constitutional arrangements between the EU and the UK.

Pity some of the politicians didn't.

:D

#NaeCake&Eatit

I’m never sure whether you’re principle deficit lies in reading or understanding. Either way you have an unerring ability to completely miss the point. 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I’m never sure whether you’re principle deficit lies in reading or understanding. Either way you have an unerring ability to completely miss the point. 

And you must type so many of your replies looking into a mirror :D

Not to mention that barely any of your replies to me ever touch subject matter.

It's nearly always some bombastic personal critique or abuse.

----------------

Generally speaking, a bombastic style of posting doesn't mean X is right or wrong about any given subject.

It's simply a style of posting that I've always found isn't required or used by level headed posters who tend to know their stuff.

The people who regularly employ such a style, tend to come accross as *******,  a word that rhymes with a generally disreputable profession who work in the financial sector.

Edited by buster.

1 minute ago, buster. said:

And you must type so many of your replies looking into a mirror :D

Not to mention that barely any of your replies to me ever touch subject matter.

It's nearly always some bombastic personal critique or abuse.

----------------

Generally speaking, a bombastic style of posting doesn't mean X is right or wrong about any given subject.

It's simply a style of posting that I've always found isn't required or used by level headed posters who tend to know their stuff.

The people who tend to regularly employ it, tend to come accross as,  a word that I couldn't possibly mention on here.

spacer.png

12 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Last nationwide vote SNP 38%, Tories 12%. The Tories fought it on anti IndyRef2, worked well. Tories spend more time taking about independence than the SNP do.

This MP Kirstene Hair did not vote in EU referendum because it was too difficult a decision for her to make.

2 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Last nationwide vote SNP 38%, Tories 12%. The Tories fought it on anti IndyRef2, worked well. Tories spend more time taking about independence than the SNP do.

This MP Kirstene Hair did not vote in EU referendum because it was too difficult a decision for her to make.

38% must make you nostalgic for the days of 45% eh? :ph34r: