[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 Celtic (Tavernier 3, Arfield 63)

7 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

BTW, we do remember when TLB was hit by a coin on the chest and went down poleaxed and held his face?

It seems his outfield puppet master has learned well from him.

Flangan gave him a shove at breast height and Brown goes down simulating an attack on his face. THAT should be something the CO should look at.

I couldn’t see properly but was there not an elbow on Defoe in the first half?

What really surprised me was the total lack of presence by those who constantly haunted us, Rogic, Edouard, and even McGregor, only the latter made some sort of contribution.

Maybe I am wrong, but did Foderingham have anything to do before his stop in the 84th minute?

4 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

I think there is more to come from Ryan Kent. He's only 22 and not really had a settled career to date after numerous loan spells. I would see if we could get on a permanent if we can negotiate a good price.

Why?  Six goals and four assists is hardly setting the heather on fire.   What is it that he actually does  to warrant the acclaim that he receives.

I just don't see it.

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

BTW, we do remember when TLB was hit by a coin on the chest and went down poleaxed and held his face?

It seems his outfield puppet master has learned well from him.

Flangan gave him a shove at breast height and Brown goes down simulating an attack on his face. THAT should be something the CO should look at.

Flanagan sees or senses brown running at him with arm raised to pull him away or barge him. Flanagan fends him off. 

9 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

He should've stamped on his neck.  Really hard.  And then twisted on it.

Brown falls over easily for a pretend hardman.

Broen falls over easily because he is a "pretend hard man".