[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 Celtic (Tavernier 3, Arfield 63)

2 minutes ago, onevision said:

Reports from so called '' pundits'' stewart and mcmanus are deflecting and seem to be focusing on unsavoury singing and quoting a lisbon lions song.

Can someone help me out here?

What is this song? 

I know its hard to undetstand words of some songs but i havent a clue what this one is and dont think i heard it.

The Lisbon lions won't see 10 in a row 

We only have ourselves to blame re flannigan and the media. Brown pulled the same dive trick on morelos and not only our fans and manager turned on our player. 

We better say something this time. 

Edited by the gunslinger

5 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Would you be saying that if there were opposition fans singing about the Ibrox disaster?

Stick to football ffs. This stuff is distasteful 

Yeh, the MSM are all over it when the sheep and the scum sing about it, aren’t they.................? Incidentally, I find it distasteful too but, it’s the hypocrisy and selectarianism” that has the usual jaundice.

Edited by cooponthewing

Just now, cooponthewing said:

Yeh, the MSM are all over it when the sheep and the scum sing about it, aren’t they.................?

So because other fans sing vile songs we have to join the party? Surely if we avoid this nonsense, we have the upper hand if there other fans doing it

13 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Yeh, the MSM are all over it when the sheep and the scum sing about it, aren’t they.................? Incidentally, I find it distasteful too but, it’s the hypocrisy and selectarianism” that has the usual jaundice.

That sounds like a different conversation and one that is a lazy way to condone these songs IMO. Instead of excelling in shooting ourselves in the foot, why don't we ever box clever?