Rangers in danger of looking as ridiculous....

7 hours ago, Bluedell said:

When Rangers tried to appeal Morelos's red card against Aberdeen, they were told that only full speed video could be used and their slowed down video which showed Morelos was innocent was deemed inadmissible. Now it seems that an incident can only be found guilty if it's shown in slow motion. Yet again, the rules are changing.

And that's ignoring the fact that one angle is sufficient to assess that Simunovic is guilty.

Think the same thing was mentioned when Bachmann won his appeal too.  Quite possibly only one angle too.

But the panel will also have watched a million replays of Flanagan's yellow card over the weekend.

The decision is completely prejudiced by the coverage.

9 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

The Daily Record has had a commercial arrangement with Sellik FC for several years. The tabloid prints both ra Sellik View and ra Sellik match day programme.

Thus : Peter picks up the phone and tells Keef to do the necessary.

Is it just Keef/sports dept. ?

-----------------

Latest on Celtic from the DR

Celtic FC cleared Boys' Club bosses over 'scurrilous' abuse claims in 1986

Victims, families and lawyers call for action after Daily Record reveals statement printed in The Celtic View after a club investigation.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-fc-cleared-boys-club-16158020

12 hours ago, Franc Ergs said:

Honestly, the more Keith Jackson listens to the ranting voices inside his own own head, the less able he seems to think clearly let alone act with any kind of dignity..

Over the years, Jackson has repeatedly shown himself to come down favourably on the side of those who offer him something in return.

It's not an uncommon trait amongst journalists but if I were forced to name the Fitbaw hack who I thought most practised this, it would be KJ. 

13 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Who needs enemies?

I mean Flanagan's rubbish and I dislike him as a player and as a person, but you still took me a little too seriously. I'll put winking emojis on in future.

Just now, JohnMc said:

I mean Flanagan's rubbish and I dislike him as a player and as a person, but you still took me a little too seriously. I'll put winking emojis on in future.

Quick detour

Flanagan and Katic have made us more solid at the back.

No coincidence that they were both in a successful defence at the start of the season.

Am I joking ? :thup:

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Is it just Keef/sports dept. ?

-----------------

Latest on Celtic from the DR

Celtic FC cleared Boys' Club bosses over 'scurrilous' abuse claims in 1986

Victims, families and lawyers call for action after Daily Record reveals statement printed in The Celtic View after a club investigation.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-fc-cleared-boys-club-16158020

Having read the Record's front page and the following double page spread inside I think the writer involved must have missed Peter's call because the article is damning, probably the most damning piece as yet published on this scandal in Scotland so far. 

1 minute ago, buster. said:

Quick detour

Flanagan and Katic have made us more solid at the back.

No coincidence that they were both in a successful defence at the start of the season.

Am I joking ? :thup:

I think the improvement in our midfield is the reason our defence is looking better, but I'll concede you might have a point. Being charitable to Flanagan he needs a run at right back before I can fully right him off as the Scouse Kevin Muscat.