4lads podcast episode 2 with Derek Johnstone

When the 4Lads pod was posted on here I thought I'll listen to the first 20 minutes and then save the rest until later.  Well, all my tasks are still in my inbox because I ended up listening to all of it.  Thoroughly enjoyed that again, and great that @Stevie - 4lads Blogwas able to get that insight from Chris and Willy too.  Now I know McPake isn't playing on Sunday I'm off to change my GPL prediction from him to Dapo Mebude instead.  No wonder @buster. was happy to make that bet with me!!!

Listening to DJ is always great.  Unlike many of the recent era pretenders, he's a real Ranger.  He loves the club and that comes across in everything he says.  He's a top man, and his story was told with real passion.  That story about the Bayern Munich outfield players was astonishing.  I had never heard about that before and it's important we don't lose fascinating details like that.  It makes the win that year all the more incredible.  You asked him some great questions and he seemed delighted to take the time to answer them all.

Keep up the tremendous work, and of course great job again by the Gersnet team in producing this.  Top quality!!!!

Enjoyed listening to that Stevie !

Good to hear DJ talk about his time in the 70's.

Like the way you bounce the conversation around very different perspectives....youth expert / ex-player / journalist and yourself.