[FT] Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 66)

43 minutes ago, buster. said:

Give some youngsters a deserved chance and not just 10 minutes

Agree. And for these youngsters or whatever XI goes out there’s a match to be won.

I won’t crucify SG if Rangers lose today. I did that when he broke the concentration of the defence by sending on a substitute at that fateful Motherwell corner in the 90th +++ minute.

I’d put in a smiley face but I trust fellow posters to recognise a bit of hyperbole.

16 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Agree. And for these youngsters or whatever XI goes out there’s a match to be won.

I won’t crucify SG if Rangers lose today. I did that when he broke the concentration of the defence by sending on a substitute at that fateful Motherwell corner in the 90th +++ minute.

I’d put in a smiley face but I trust fellow posters to recognise a bit of hyperbole.

Wasn't the best move but that goal was more to do the quality of delivery and there was a certain inevitability about it.

TBH Motherwell deserved it on their pressure and we couldn't keep a hold of the ball.

I'd say that Middleton coming as a sub only highlighted how we missed the game and tactical awareness of Kent that day.

Funnily enough that was a day of 3-5-2.

We will miss Tav, I want to win this big time so I hope the other players step up, I also hope our fans don't sing about the Killie manager!

Edited by ian1964

22 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

We will miss Tav, I want to win this big time so I hope the other players step up, I also hope our fans don't sing about the Killie manager!

We will but I'm hoping to see a re-invigorated Barasic bring some creativity to the party.

3 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Wonder whether Polster is injured ...

Him, Lafferty and Grezda are all injured, though I doubt the latter two would have featured anyway.

• Frankie changed the title to Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Rangers