Interested in how you think this game will pan out? Must say I'm worried as Arsenal have a Champions League place at stake as well as two forwards bang in form, whereas Chelsea could have 4 players out and two forwards who have been a bit goal shy.  

A lot will depend on whatever 2 Sarri chooses from Hazard, Willian and Pedro in attacking midfield roles and whether they can get on top of a weak Arsenal defence as Sarri's love child Jorginho is a definite starter and either Barclay or Kovasic will join him.

Would love to know your views on the game and who you think will win.

2604614_w1.jpg

I think chelsea start as hot favourites and can see them winning it. They seem that bit stronger all over the park. Hazard is unplayable on his day and delivers unlike ozil. 

In saying that i hope im wrong. Actually thinking about going to baku for it, im currently in dubai so its a bad trip for me, easier than it is for the londoners.

I reckon Arsenal will win it but (ChelseaBoy) you can probably take that as a positive.

It would mean at least 5 English sides in the CL group stages next season.

It took a club side from London a longtime to win the CL (they never won a European Cup).

Next season they may have three teams in the competition whilst other nations don't get any.

Edited by buster.

2 extremely inconsistent teams that have generally played worse than the constituent parts suggest that they should have.

I'd go for Chelsea as they have better players going from middle to back.

17 minutes ago, Gribz said:

What was Chelsea thinking last week playing a friendly in the US and now Loftus Cheek is out for 6 months. 

The Brand is very high on the list of Pot One club priorities these days and is related to revenue via corporate business.

2 hours ago, Gribz said:

What was Chelsea thinking last week playing a friendly in the US and now Loftus Cheek is out for 6 months. 

I know, it's just one more sign of the current malaise in the organisation of the club.

12 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

I know, it's just one more sign of the current malaise in the organisation of the club.

There should have been a clause in that deal if they got to the europa final the game gets moved. Im a big fan of loftus cheek, i think he is a wonderful player and he was just getting into the side - rightfully. 

Still think Chelsea will ease the final though, Arsenal are wimps at the moment. The defense is as poor as you get in the league.