Supports Feed Back SLO/Club1872

Club 1872 logo
shadow.jpg

Supporter Feedback Session with Rangers SLO

Dear Member,

We have been contacted by the Rangers Supporter Liason Officer (SLO), Greg Marshall, to offer an end of season session to collate feedback from the Rangers support.

As part of this process, Greg is arranging several small group meetings with supporters this Saturday 25th May at Ibrox. He will be hosting a meeting for Club 1872 members at 15:00.

For this session he is looking to have small numbers for an hour long round table discussion covering various topics affecting fans.
Spaces are limited and available on a first come first served basis.

If you are interested in attending then please email info@club1872.co.uk with your full name and a contact telephone number and email address.

Please only apply if you can be at Ibrox at 3pm this Saturday. Greg will be in contact with succesful applicants to give details of the meeting. 

Club 1872

Club 1872 logo
shadow.jpg

Supporter Feedback Session with Rangers SLO - Now Full

Dear Member,

Thank you to everyone who expressed an interest in attending the Supporter Feedback Session with Greg Marshall. We had a great response, with more people expressing an interest than the number of available places.

The names and contact details of those who have expressed an interest have been passed to Greg, who will contact the successful applicants with further details. 

We hope to give more members the opportunity to take part in these type of sessions in the new season. 

Club 1872

3 hours ago, plgsarmy said:

To clarify, most thought probably yes but that it would be a poisoned chalice for an individual.

If I were allowed to interact with the prominently displayed activity center beneath the face of Mrs Candeias, I would be willing to share such a burden. Selfless, I know.

I am not a member of club 1872 but i would be totally against club 1872 taking a seat on the board. A strong opposition party is better than a weak spot in a boardroom.

22 hours ago, pete said:

I am not a member of club 1872 but i would be totally against club 1872 taking a seat on the board. A strong opposition party is better than a weak spot in a boardroom.

That's always been my viewpoint too. Taking a seat on the board would effectively emasculate the main supporter organisation.