Supposedly Dorrans attacked on holiday

2 hours ago, Bill said:

If I played forRangers I think I’d be holidaying well away from Neanderthal man.

Absolutely, I would think a holiday somewhere with a certain degree of anonymity might be the preferred choice , but hey, what would i know.

12 hours ago, Bill said:

If I played forRangers I think I’d be holidaying well away from Neanderthal man.

That was my first reaction. WTF were they doing in San Antonio?

Couldn’t  they have chosen somewhere a bit more upmarket?

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

That was my first reaction. WTF were they doing in San Antonio?

Couldn’t  they have chosen somewhere a bit more upmarket?

Why shouldn't they?  They are doing what young people do and should be allowed to do it in peace.

1 hour ago, Blue Moon said:

Why shouldn't they?  They are doing what young people do and should be allowed to do it in peace.

Agreed. If they want to go to San Antonio then they should go there and enjoy themselves. One thing I would say though is, be aware that there will be arseholes aplenty there who hate the sight of them and for that reason they should've been a bit more judicious about the amount of alcohol that was being consumed so they could protect themselves.

Lesson learned I would think.

Edited by Soulsonic5791

1 hour ago, Blue Moon said:

They are not normal young people though , and as i'm sure they'll have been made well aware of , they are also still representing the club regardless of where they are .

The 9 iar team got up to much worse , but back then not everybody carried a video camera.

3 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

Because they are Rangers players and all the “should be’s” in the world won’t change reality. 

2 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

We shouldn't have to lock our doors but we do.  They should be able to holiday wherever they want, but they need to take care and holiday in safer places.

I doubt these scumbags will be caught so these places aren't getting any safer.

26 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Where the hell is a safe place "Antarctica"?

I see what you did there. You've changed a reasonable "safer" into an impossible absolute "safe".