Cricket World Cup

1 hour ago, compo said:

Pakistan were pretty feeble today under fourteen overs and it was all over .

I missed the match today but Pakistan might not be the only team rolled over by WI in this tournament.

21 minutes ago, Bill said:

I missed the match today but Pakistan might not be the only team rolled over by WI in this tournament.

The windies depend to much on Gayle who's running between the wicket is not as it used to be due to long term injuries 

12 hours ago, compo said:

The windies depend to much on Gayle who's running between the wicket is not as it used to be due to long term injuries 

I stuck the Windies in my Final Four prediction but as well as being world beaters on their day, they can be absolutely rank in their next game.

Their game against England is probably one to try and watch.

Gayle picked up some kind of back niggle yesterday and given the heavy schedule, that may end up costing them. If Windies are to go and do well, they'll need Gayle to win them some matches.

The 50 over ODI may not have been the ideal format for the bigman to bow out.