Jordan Jones has ‘no doubt’ he will win Scottish Premiership with Rangers

Nice words but needs to do it on the park, not in the papers. 

Really underwhelmed by this signing. A pacy counter-attack player with no real quality at taking men on bar out-running them. Another Michael O'Halloran, completely unsuited to our style of play, we dont get the luxury of counter-attacking at pace in the vast majority of our games.

Will be moved on next summer is my guess. 

Hope i'm wrong!

56 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Really underwhelmed by this signing. A pacy counter-attack player with no real quality at taking men on bar out-running them. Another Michael O'Halloran, completely unsuited to our style of play, we dont get the luxury of counter-attacking at pace in the vast majority of our games.

Hope i'm wrong!

If you’re as underwhelmed with Jones as you’ve been with Jack, the rest of us will be delighted ? 

On 03/06/2019 at 13:38, Bill said:

If you’re as underwhelmed with Jones as you’ve been with Jack, the rest of us will be delighted ? 

That’s a very low bar you’re aiming for, we need much better to win the title. 

Although my my point is nothing to do with Jack, but to do with signing a player whose main quality is one we don’t get the opportunity to use very often. 

On 03/06/2019 at 12:40, Tannochsidebear said:

Hope i'm wrong!

I'm a bit the same regarding Jones & if Stewart signs? both are underwhelming at first sight, Kamara has looked the part since signing so fingers crossed, more than happy to be proven wrong with both players

A lot of ifs, buts, and maybes with new players. Some will rise to the challenge of playing for a team like Rangers, a team expected to win. They will improve while playing with better quality players and under excellent coaching. We can cite dozens of names, big and small, who came and did this ... as well as those who failed. Jones knows what is expected from him as a Rangers player, knows what he will be up against. Always a bonus. He has been good playig for Northern Ireland too, so the omens do look good.

Only the future will tell us which way his career will go.