Laudrup is overrated. Fight me.

You are now inventing things. Who am I all over? I said Laudrup was a good player but only a god in Glasgow. He was a good player but not world class as some say. Now his brother he was world class.

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Laudrup was a joy to watch in a Rangers shirt.  

When you look at our squads these past few years, the days of Laudrup and Gazza seem like a very distant memory.

Unfortunately as I never had the same methods to watch Scottish football back then Rangers is probably the least I saw Laudrup. That is probably why I don't see him as a god. i always had MOTD on the telly for Gasgoine.

35 minutes ago, pete said:

Unfortunately as I never had the same methods to watch Scottish football back then Rangers is probably the least I saw Laudrup. That is probably why I don't see him as a god. i always had MOTD on the telly for Gasgoine.

Laudrup was a major factor in Denmark winning the Euros. That alone makes him world class in my book.

3 hours ago, pete said:

Are you reading something i can't see? Where is unproven in my post?

You may want to read back and see that dB said Gazza and Laudrup were "unproven at Rangers", whatever that means.  YOU then changed that from being unproven to being risky.  The whole initial discussion was about Polster being unproven, not about him being a risk :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, craig said:

You may want to read back and see that dB said Gazza and Laudrup were "unproven at Rangers", whatever that means.  YOU then changed that from being unproven to being risky.  The whole initial discussion was about Polster being unproven, not about him being a risk :rolleyes:

Klaptrap and not worth answering. That Bermuda sun must be getting to you.

16 hours ago, pete said:

You are now inventing things. Who am I all over? I said Laudrup was a good player but only a god in Glasgow. He was a good player but not world class as some say. Now his brother he was world class.

Nope, you really didn't say that Pete, you said "Laudrup had failed in pretty much with Bayern and was pretty much a bench sitter in Italy so he was also a bit of a risk." No mention he "was good player but not world class" only that he was a bench sitter and a failure. By all means criticise Laudrup, but to describe him that way is laughable and insulting to those of us who were lucky enough to watch him.