Middleton loaned to Doncaster

It's notable that Callum McGregor's big break came at Notts County in League 1 when he was 20, a year older than Middleton. I'm hoping he'll have a cracking season which will have a similar result acting as a springboard for him. I have no doubts of his ability.

I have to laugh that Kent scored 1 more goal and 1 more assist than Middleton playing twice as many games.  Kent is now being touted at 10 million for turning g up at 2 OF games.

I'd much rather be touting our own players for 10 mill.

Ibrox sources have told Football Insider the terms of a deal have now been agreed between League One club Doncaster and Rangers, who are hoping it will have the same benefit for Middleton as Greg Docherty’s loan at Shrewsbury Town in the same league last season.

Grant McCann’s side will pay a six-figure fee for Middleton as well as contributing to his wages for the campaign.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/ibrox-sources-english-club-to-sign-rangers-player-after-agreeing-fee/