Rangers fans biggest Scotland fans

1 minute ago, pete said:

I don't really get why you would not want to support your national team to be honest. I support Scotland, not the SFA or the Tartain Army. I won't let these people take my support for my national team away. Do I agree how Scotland is run these days then the answer is no but we can't change things by running away we can only change things by being bigger and louder than the rest. If people want to support Engerland or Ireland then fine but unless you have a connection then they are the ones with the identity crisis. My support is in front of the telly of course.:D

As far as I'm aware, this matter has nothing to do with not supporting the Scotland team and everything to do with reasons why Rangers fans in particular might not want to attend Scotland games in person, certainly not in the numbers inferred by the subject claim.

18 minutes ago, Bill said:

As far as I'm aware, this matter has nothing to do with not supporting the Scotland team and everything to do with reasons why Rangers fans in particular might not want to attend Scotland games in person, certainly not in the numbers inferred by the subject claim.

I understand that point but I still think that Rangers supporters should go and support and be louder than the people who jeer our players. I have always thought you never solve a problem by walking away.

9 minutes ago, pete said:

I understand that point but I still think that Rangers supporters should go and support and be louder than the people who jeer our players. I have always thought you never solve a problem by walking away.

Sometimes one is just scunnered. 

12 minutes ago, pete said:

I have always thought you never solve a problem by walking away

I don't think anyone who has deserted the national team since the mid 90s has missed much.

2 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Sometimes one is just scunnered. 

Totally agree. My heart shrunk when I heard that Petrie and Mulraney  have taken over the roost. You just know that it is not going to be good for Rangers.

17 minutes ago, pete said:

You go, I'll listen out for you cheering louder than the Rangers haters the next time a Rangers player takes the field in a Scotland shirt.

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I don't think anyone who has deserted the national team since the mid 90s has missed much.

Probably not but then Rangers have been in a bad place and we still support them.