I must admit, I find this a strange one. 

Juventus have built their success on tactically pragmatic managers over the last decade. Conte was a very pragmatic, reactive manager; and then Allegri, albeit more adventurous, is also pragmatic tactically, adapting to opponents and what he has available to him. 

Sarri is an idealist. He may have the quality available to him to implement his ideas, though.

Juventus maybe want to transition into a more proactive tactical philosophy? It's certainly where the game's going. 

4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

It's been confirmed that Sarri has left Chelsea.

Is Lampard the answer? Too inexperienced, for me. 

Doubt if Lampard would last a season 

Chelsea must be rubbing their hands at this, had they sacked him it would have cost them, instead they are getting rid plus 5m in the their pockets. They might have wanted him to stay for a year because of the transfer embargo but thats about it.

Too soon for Lampard, he could ruin his manager career by going their and failing. He should stay at Derby for another year at least or try his luck with a team like Southampton if it became available, but he can do that with Derby by bringing them up.

I doubt if the Chelsea fans would accept the type of football that Derby delivered last season they like their trophies at the bridge and they wouldn't win anything with the Lampard football