I quite like the look of it but a roofless all-seater in Scotland would be mental.  More because of rain/sleet/snow than temperatures (nights in Madrid in December/January are often colder than those in Scotland). 

I'm hearing good things are happening at Ibrox just now anyway, with regards to upgrades/refurbishment. 

I fail to see any benefit.  Ibrox is home, the Main Stand is a magnificent, listed building and the transport infrastructure is as good as it gets in the city of Glasgow (it's also a reasonable walking distance from the city centre).  

The newer three stands aren't exactly state of the art but with sufficient upkeep, there's nothing wrong with the stadium at all.

21 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Only waste of space is the big screens perhaps something could be done with them so that every fan has the benefit of being able to see them or just get rid of them.

Don't see why we couldn’t put more seats in where the screens are, and put big screens attached to both roofs behind the goals?