Looks like a stadium for Spain rather than Scottish weather but I have had enough of this love for the old Archibald Leech main stand its had its day it's time to move on a build something befitting the modern times .

We aren't currently in a financial position to be able to contemplate any major changes to the stadium.

Might as well have a thread up about us signing Mbappe....a nice thought but it ain't happening.

2 hours ago, compo said:

Looks like a stadium for Spain rather than Scottish weather but I have had enough of this love for the old Archibald Leech main stand its had its day it's time to move on a build something befitting the modern times .

People are generally afraid of change, even for the better, and prefer to invest enormous sentimentality into the familiar. I must admit I would also be reluctant to move from the current stadium but any talk of major improvements without doing so are probably a waste of time. Since we don't have the money anyway it's purely an academic question.

The screens were a massive mistake at the time, I dont get why we would close the corners just to have screens and some suites. An Additional 6000 seats would have brought far more income and atmosphere.

14 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

Don't see why we couldn’t put more seats in where the screens are, and put big screens attached to both roofs behind the goals?

That echoes my thoughts if they can do the screens in that manner at Hampden why not Ibrox?.