War and No Peace...(SDI v Rangers)

It reminds me of the great WC FIELDS a well known blasphemer and womaniser who retired to a sanatorium when one visitor asked him why he was thumbing through the pages of the Holy Bible  , looking for loopholes son looking for loopholes you never know when the bad man will come calling  , what we need is a good lawyer to find some loopholes . .

14 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Yeah, seems like the current board cocked up. 

To get the club back and put as many building blocks in place as they have has been a tremendous effort.

However, the retail challenge has proved to be a tough nut to crack. Not that surprising given how Ashley operates.

I'm not a lawyer but given the particular circumstances surrounding the relationship, if S.D.I. propose or agree to sign a contract with us, then you just know that there is something smelly in the small print. .....I'm guessing that the lawyers pointed it out (obviously don't know how they described it)  and then they would have discussed the matter with DK.

That said, we have to wait and see how it pans out, with the emphasis on WAIT (which SDI are more comfortable with).

2 hours ago, buster. said:

To get the club back and put as many building blocks in place as they have has been a tremendous effort.

Hopefully we've reached the stage where the board can be criticised without having a proviso that they've done well in other areas. I'd think that it goes without saying. :)

2 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Hopefully we've reached the stage where the board can be criticised without having a proviso that they've done well in other areas. I'd think that it goes without saying. :)

An individual can choose how they deliver criticism but not lay out guidelines as to how others go about it :D

Given our recent history I think it important to provide balance.

I heavily criticised previous regimes (especially from May 2011 to March 2015) without any mitigating balance because they didn't have any meaningful credit.

The important thing IMO is to criticise or question X or Y when you think there is merit in so doing and that is where the issue and conversation should be.... although I wouldn't dream of laying out any guidelines for you !!

In this particular case, I was speculating on a game that I haven't actually seen, nor is it yet finished. 

#Frustration #QualifiedCriticism

3 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Nah, better to cover all bases and at least have a chance of being all things to all men ?