Euro QR4 Draw: Legia Warsaw/Atrimitos v FC Midtjylland/Rangers

It's a relief to see the thread title reduced to just 4 teams as a pathway through to QR3 becomes clearer.

St.Josephs will surely be a straightforward formality.

It could be Ireland (Cork City) after Gibraltar, which would be a different historic slant on an old war zone tour after last years Qualifying through old Yugoslavia tour :eek2:;)3... footballwise, Cork City are 7th in the Irish League after 23 matches (10 teams).

Progres have certainly progressed as a team.

IIRC they had never won a European tie before we played them a couple of years ago. In the last couple of campaigns (including 19/20) they've got through 3 qualifying rounds and been eliminated once, by Ufa with an injury time winner.

Suggests Progres will be our opposition in QR2 but then I thought we'd be going to Kosovo next week.

12 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Has there been any official confirmation of the match date and time for the first leg yet? A lot of guesses out there but I haven't seen any confirmation from the club as yet?

Cheers @ian1964, looks like an early finish on Tuesday then. I have given up on Rangers Travel Club actually doing what they are supposed to do for their money and operate any travel to this match, so it will be a tv somewhere for me.

I took out Premier Sports for last season's qualifiers, and only remembered to cancel it in March this year, I'm loathed to go through that again, and give them more money for an absolutely appalling quality of service. I got an email from Premier Sports this very morning advertising the game with a starting time of 5.00pm, so are we missing the first 5 mins or are they just showing how amateurish they are right from the get-go this time? 

37 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Cheers @ian1964, looks like an early finish on Tuesday then. I have given up on Rangers Travel Club actually doing what they are supposed to do for their money and operate any travel to this match, so it will be a tv somewhere for me.

I took out Premier Sports for last season's qualifiers, and only remembered to cancel it in March this year, I'm loathed to go through that again, and give them more money for an absolutely appalling quality of service. I got an email from Premier Sports this very morning advertising the game with a starting time of 5.00pm, so are we missing the first 5 mins or are they just showing how amateurish they are right from the get-go this time? 

Rangers TV will be showing it, VPN.

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Rangers TV will be showing it, VPN.

Are you sure? I vaguely remember last year there was a few  matches that were available on RangersTV but only from midnight even for 'outside the UK/VPN' users........

2 minutes ago, lenny3k said:

Are you sure? I vaguely remember last year there was a few  matches that were available on RangersTV but only from midnight even for 'outside the UK/VPN' users........

No mate I am not sure! I just assumed they would be?. I can't remember!!

Edited by ian1964