Your Current Starting XI

• Rousseau changed the title to Your Current Starting XI
1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

Although, I actually see Jones playing quite often. He's impressed me, from what little we've seen

I think he will too, he’s not my type of player though. Similar to Kent he’s very much a man to run at defences rather than one with the same ability when it comes to playing key passes or scoring goals. Certainly has a role to play but I prefer Murphy and Stewart in terms of style of play. 

On 12/07/2019 at 07:56, buster. said:

A marquee signing at centre forward could be a loan deal or it could be financed from incoming funds from a Morelos transfer.

Well, now that Daniel Sturridge has his dog back he might be in the mood for some football with some of his old L'pool mates.

McGregor (Fods)

Tavernier (USA! USA!) - Katic (Edmundson)  - Goldson (Helander)- Flanagan (Barisic)

Kamara (Docherty) -Davis (Jack)- Aribo (Halliday)

Arfield (Stewart) - Ojo (Jones)

Defoe (Fredo)

McGregor 

Tavernier - Goldson - Helander- Barisic

Kamara -Davis - Aribo 

Arfield - Ojo

Morelos.

....and the added bonus of no phone calls from Steve Clarke.

7 pages already and we have only played about 240 mins of full-game footie ... and a quarter of the players haven't touched a ball yet. :ph34r:

Even today's game, which will be a challenge, is at best a pre-season bout, with their and our players hardly back into action. IMHO, we will have to and are now able to chose the best players to beat the opposition at hand. So "a best starting eleven" may be obsolete anyway, as we won`t play the same bunch week in and week out anyway.

Edited by der Berliner