Go To bbc Scotland, Scottish Football ...

6 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's been available to buy in the shops for a few weeks.  How much more 'revealed' can it get?

Sorry chief - living overseas etc I hadnt seen it or knew.

14 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I did kind of think you might be overseas, so that makes sense.  Apologies if my comment seemed argumentative.

Gribz has only been on here for about 14-20 years and made 26.000 posts and you only thought he was overseas.:eek2: Just kidding he is not on as often as he was in years gone by.:D

30 minutes ago, pete said:

Gribz has only been on here for about 14-20 years and made 26.000 posts and you only thought he was overseas.:eek2: Just kidding he is not on as often as he was in years gone by.:D

But he is a member of the 'Flat Earth Society'.

3 hours ago, barca72 said:

But he is a member of the 'Flat Earth Society'.

Not to hijack the thread but Im not a member of those imposters who portray fake models. Im my own member of my own reality which denies we are on a spinning potato rock flying through a vacuum. :cool2:

2 hours ago, Gribz said:

Not to hijack the thread but Im not a member of those imposters who portray fake models. Im my own member of my own reality which denies we are on a spinning potato rock flying through a vacuum. :cool2:

?:seal:

The Earth's not flat, or round, or ovoid or any other geometric shape. The distance from centre of the planet to the surface is defined by the strength of the gravitational field at every point. Gravity varies considerably from place to place, according to what lies below the surface. With an exaggerated vertical scale to make it more obvious and no conspiracy theories involved, this is what the Earth actually looks like ... it's called the geoid .... and shows what the surface would look like if the planet was entirely covered in water .....

geoid.jpg

Edited by Bill