Jobs for the girls

7 hours ago, forlanssister said:
adjective

1. hostile to or prejudiced against Jews.
    "anti-Semitic remarks were posted on the site"

Tis you who's twisting the definition of anti-semitism but that's de regueur for Corbynistas.

What part of the "material from a right winger blogger" is untrue, what photos are Mossad photoshops?

At the risk of repeating myself "I'd happily see the Middle East turned into a sheet of glass". I have as much contempt for Wahhibism as I do for anti-semitism, happy now?

So Corbyn shares platforms with, supports and promotes those who kill Jews and want to destroy the only democracy in the Middle East and you think the Israeli government should take a benign view of such activity and that it should not highlight Corbyns own words and actions?

"He's not the Messiah he's just a very naughty boy"  :rolleyes:

You're the one that has constantly demonstrated a problem with opinions that differ from your own not me, what exactly am I making up?

We'll agree to disagree.

Criticising Israeli government policy regards Palestine and it's treatment of it's people doesn't make Corbyn an anti-semite.

Instead of right-wing blogs, post videos and genuine quotes of Corbyn himself, he's been consistent over decades now.

I remember you posting about Wahhibism some years ago now.

I could post pictures/articles about US and UK meetings, agreements, links, etc. with the Saudi's and sponsored groups...  till the cows come home. That is Terror and it has a much larger bodycount.

Point being, the links and involvement with Wahhibism are to the extent of directly spilling blood. 

It's a war like conflict (one-sided) and if as a politician you are going to talk to people who represent the people you are concerned for, you are going to have to talk with groups like Hamas.

Netanyahoo (sp) and his government are a lot more destructive because they dominate and have the military to do so.

If it was just defensive then you'd say it was justified. But the politic's are now more aggressive and it's about gradually wiping Palestine off the map.

The geo-politics of the zone are somewhat complicated but regardless of how you interpret them, you can't or shouldn't be able to close down political criticism in any direction with the use of labels.

IIRC you yourself has pointed out the Left's mistake (I agree btw) with how they want to close down (far) right political opinion. I'd also mention the intransigence of the EU/ECB and how they look to close down debate.

There are battles behind battles and that's why Israel dedicate so much time and resource to the lobbying and spreading of influence. 

Regards the 'Right', back around the time of the US Presidential elections in 2016, I pointed towards Chris Mercer and Steve Bannon as being vital to the Trump campaign. They and others have ensured that in the battle behind the battle, they are miles ahead of a disorganised and disorientated Left.

The EU/ECB could at a push, be compared to the Titanic as it made it's way out of UK waters.... but then, the whole shooting match as we know it is under real threat and here I have to agree with BIll, in that severe corrections are around the corner with timescale being the unpredictable.

See, here’s the deceit. 

Buster tries to to assert that if you’re against the policies of Israel then somehow you cannot be anti Semitic, which of course is utter nonsense. It is also dishonesty of squalid proportions. 

He also flies lies in the face of sustained and widespread opinion that not only is Corbyn an antisemite but is also fostering antisemitism in his party. 

For or someone who is repaired to devote some many words in defence of Corbyn, isn’t it strange that Buster seems incapable of offering anything to show that Corbyn isn’t anti Semitic? That might be a better strategy than continually deflecting on to talk about Israel or the Palestinians because, as is all too easy to see, denial without justification is no denial at all. 

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

See, here’s the deceit. 

Buster tries to to assert that if you’re against the policies of Israel then somehow you cannot be anti Semitic, which of course is utter nonsense. It is also dishonesty of squalid proportions. 

He also flies lies in the face of sustained and widespread opinion that not only is Corbyn an antisemite but is also fostering antisemitism in his party. 

For or someone who is repaired to devote some many words in defence of Corbyn, isn’t it strange that Buster seems incapable of offering anything to show that Corbyn isn’t anti Semitic? That might be a better strategy than continually deflecting on to talk about Israel or the Palestinians because, as is all too easy to see, denial without justification is no denial at all. 

Wouldn't it be easier to post videos and genuine quotes of Corbyn being anti-smeitic.

He's been consistent for decades now so you must have hundreds, if not thousands of examples.

I say genuine quotes, just in case you were tempted to do as your current choice for PM does, ie. make them up (He was sacked for it).

Aye, but you go on about my integrity :D

14 minutes ago, buster. said:

Wouldn't it be easier to post videos and genuine quotes of Corbyn being anti-smeitic.

He's been consistent for decades now so you must have hundreds, if not thousands of examples.

I say genuine quotes, just in case you were tempted to do as your current choice for PM does, ie. make them up (He was sacked for it).

Aye, but you go on about my integrity :D

So, back on to Boris Johnson but still nothing to justify disagreeing with all those who regard Corbyn as an anti Semite. Makes me wonder what your agenda really is. Certainly nothing to do with Corbyn. 

2 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

'democracy in the Middle East'

Some democracy that destroys the settlements of some of its citizens. I don't blame anybody threatened with that scenario for turning to Hamas or whatever group will fight back.

A democracy nonetheless. Can you name another Middle Eastern state that even resembles a democracy?

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

A democracy nonetheless. Can you name another Middle Eastern state that even resembles a democracy?

I'll answer that for him.

No.

2 hours ago, Bill said:

So, back on to Boris Johnson but still nothing to justify disagreeing with all those who regard Corbyn as an anti Semite. Makes me wonder what your agenda really is. Certainly nothing to do with Corbyn. 

An ironic but relevant reference to Johnson didn't make my request any less apparent in relation to Corbyn.

Wouldn't be that you wanted to avoid providing evidence, would it ?

You make allegations against Jeremy Corbyn, fine........Now back it up !

He's been consistent for decades now so you must have hundreds, if not thousands of examples of videos and/or genuine quotes of Corbyn being anti-semitic, 

Pick a few of your favourites and make your case.

edit

Doubt I'll be back on until late Sunday/Monday, so it gives you plenty of time to gather.

Edited by buster.

18 minutes ago, buster. said:

An ironic but relevant reference to Johnson didn't make my request any less apparent in relation to Corbyn.

Wouldn't be that you wanted to avoid providing evidence, would it ?

You make allegations against Jeremy Corbyn, fine........Now back it up !

He's been consistent for decades now so you must have hundreds, if not thousands of examples of videos and/or genuine quotes of Corbyn being anti-semitic, 

Pick a few of your favourites and make your case.

edit

Doubt I'll be back on until late Sunday/Monday, so it gives you plenty of time to gather.

Your willingness to embarrass yourself seems endless.