Brighton 2-0 So’ton

United 4-0 Palace

Sheff Utd 1-2 Leicester

Watford 2-3 Hammers

Liverpool 2-3 Arsenal

Bournemouth 0-3 City

‘Spurs 3-1 Newcastle

Wolves 0-0 Burnley

I put Wolves to draw only because their Italian Job will have taken a lot of energy.

The Villa ruin the first prediction of the weekend.

I think Friday night under the lights can give certain teams an extra lift with atmosphere especially at classic grounds like Villa Park.

Everton though, still look mediocre although they did have a chance to level late on. If they dont start winning games it wont be long before their fans turn on Silva like the did with Martinez, Koeman and Allardyce.

Five aways uncommon. Luckily I went against one of my predictions and took a West Ham / leicester double on the coupon. Hammers played well but Leicester were holding on in the end.

Palace - where did that come from. Rashford missing a pen late on!

Arsenal getting there usual defeat at Anfield but were better than usual. They played on the counter and Pepe should have scored to put them ahead then they lost concentration and conceded two quick goals either side of Half time.

18 hours ago, Gribz said:

Palace - where did that come from. Rashford missing a pen late on!

Where indeed. They hit the only two goals they have scored this season. Though judging from reports and stats they were extremely lucky to escape a thrashing. It would appear that when you’re down like United nothing goes in your favour.

Lucky dip predictions next week.

What odds would it have been on a Palace, Newcastle, Southampton treble.

Quite pleased for Steve Bruce though, a likeable guy. Something not clicking right at Spurs though and I can see a bit of a blow up there. They should have been wiped at Man City last week. I think it stems from Mo Po possibly wanting to move on.

Fair play to Burnley they have started well and it must hurt to lose a 97th minute pen at Wolves.