I'm kind of on the fence about the hoax but the fact that the lunar program ran parallel to a controversial war then suddenly stopped at the same time is quite fishy IMO. The massive failures leading up to Apollo 11 are also a bit odd. The program was riddled with failures but suddenly out of the blue they overcame their challenges just before the end of the decade. I just wouldn't put anything past the US tbh.

Armstrong and Nixon are both good Border surnames.  

The words blackmail, gang and bereavement all originate from down our way too.  Not that I'm suggesting these two things are interlinked.  

27 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

The things that I find strange are that if there is no atmosphere/gravity on the moon how did the flag appear to be fluttering and why when the astronauts jump do they not shoot into space ???

There’s gravity on a football, why would you think there’s no gravity on the moon? Remarkable.

39 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

The things that I find strange are that if there is no atmosphere/gravity on the moon how did the flag appear to be fluttering and why when the astronauts jump do they not shoot into space ???

There’s gravity on the moon although only 17% compared to earth.

4 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Conspiracy theorists claim that the flag's apparent motion proves the lunar landing videos were shot on a body with an atmosphere, since there is no wind on the Moon. NASA, aware there is no wind there, designed a horizontal latching mechanism so the flag would not droop. Since the horizontal latching mechanism for the flag of the Apollo 11 mission jammed, it had wrinkles, which give it the appearance of motion in still photography. Movement when installing the flag also caused it to ripple.

Animation shows no flag movement between two different photos

spacer.png

Gravity. The magical force then can pull buildings and water to its base but cant pull a helium balloon. Its call "theory of gravity" for a reason - i.e its a theory. Things go to the ground due to density and bounancy. I drop my pen on the floor it falls because its heavier than the air, there is no proof some force is pulling it to the ground.

Blacksockredtops posted something interesting - however you only have to look at the Antartic treaty to see why the apollo missions were launched.