Blackburn Friendly Live On RTV

I just want to make it clear: "The match costs £12 to pay-per-view, or is available to RangersTV Unlimited subscribers only. This match is not included in RangersTV Standard packages."

I've twice, wrongly, thought it was available to everyone on any package. 

2 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

£12 is ridiculous for a pre season friendly. I could go for not much more than that

I hear you, however I see it as giving money to the club so I will buy it as I can't make it to the match

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

I hear you, however I see it as giving money to the club so I will buy it as I can't make it to the match

Fair enough. I choose not to go to the friendlies so I suppose that's the price you pay for not going!

It costs me 17 pound 50p per month for unlimited. You would be better taking that for a month and cancelling it after the month is over. You would get all the matches inside that month.

4 hours ago, Rousseau said:

I just want to make it clear: "The match costs £12 to pay-per-view, or is available to RangersTV Unlimited subscribers only. This match is not included in RangersTV Standard packages."

I've twice, wrongly, thought it was available to everyone on any package. 

I didn't realise there was a different package to the one I'm on.  Like Pete, I pay a monthly sum that gives me everything.  I would probably still pay £12 to watch us but that is really steep for a friendly.

The price of one and a half packs of cigarettes or three pints of beer to watch Rangers live at any level seems good value to me but there always the option to walk the dog or paint a ceiling instead. On the whole, the unlimited contract seems the best deal, especially if like me you don’t go to away games.

6 hours ago, Whosthedado said:

£12 is ridiculous for a pre season friendly. I could go for not much more than that

It is steep for a pre season online friendly in fact approaching exorbitant might be a fair description. I'm irritated with them for that but not angry as such. I know they're putting every penny into the club.

10 hours ago, Bill said:

The price of one and a half packs of cigarettes or three pints of beer to watch Rangers live at any level seems good value to me but there always the option to walk the dog or paint a ceiling instead. On the whole, the unlimited contract seems the best deal, especially if like me you don’t go to away games.

The unlimited contract is a no brainer for me.  Like you, I won't  go to any away games (except occasionally in Europe) so it's a great way to keep following and supporting.  The commentary is great, unlike the anti Rangers nonsense you get on the other channels, and of course all the money goes to our club.  That's a win, win, win scenario if ever there was one.

I know some people have criticised the commentary from Tom and others but I like it because they react the same way any fan would when we score, or if we lose a goal, or get a man sent off.  I don't want to hear a Celtic fan gloat when we lose, just as I don't want to hear an Aberdeen fan silent when we score.  I want the reaction from a fellow bear and that's what you get.  I would say it's added a huge amount of value to my enjoyment of watching our games on TV.  I'd recommend it to anyone.