[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 Progrès (Aribo 20; Ojo 53)

Hard to predict a line-up, given the options we have now ... and how players showed up. It might be ...

McGregor

Tavernier - Goldson - Edmundson - Barisic

Jack - Davis

Ojo - Aribo - Arfield

Defoe

... but there also could be Stewart or less-likely Hastie on the right, Arfield more central and Jones on the left, and/or Morelos up top instead of Defoe. Or we go full attack and spare us Jack and have Defoe and Morelos haring at them.

4 hours ago, compo said:

A nice hot evening for football 

40 degrees here and I decided to lay 50x50cm garden slabs. What was that old song?

Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun

34 minutes ago, pete said:

40 degrees here and I decided to lay 50x50cm garden slabs. What was that old song?

Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun

You’re losing it pete ?

I think it will be more of a 4-3-2-1 @der Berliner with Aribo on the left side of the 3 and Jack right side.

Great opportunity for Morelos to rack up the goals tonight. Would have liked to see Barisic play in this one though practically playing as a winger, I wonder why he’s gone with Halliday.