• 4 weeks later...

Personally, r_s, I don’t read Thunberg. I assume she’s jouking the school again along with many other self-styled students (they are pupils not students)

Sky News has a a shot of a lot of them having a day out in the sun. One is telling me I’ll die of old age but they’ll die of climate change. That’s true for me unless a traffic maelstrom or Mrs 7 gets me first. It could be true for them so best to get back to the desks and the labs to learn how to sort it out.

50 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Personally, r_s, I don’t read Thunberg. I assume she’s jouking the school again along with many other self-styled students (they are pupils not students)

Sky News has a a shot of a lot of them having a day out in the sun. One is telling me I’ll die of old age but they’ll die of climate change. That’s true for me unless a traffic maelstrom or Mrs 7 gets me first. It could be true for them so best to get back to the desks and the labs to learn how to sort it out.

Quite.

It does make me laugh.

It must be the least persuasive form of protest imaginable.

well if school pupils are refusing to go to school then it must be serious

giphy.gif