Aberdeen cut ticket allocation

Following an increase in the number of incidents of unacceptable conduct within Scottish football last season, Aberdeen FC has today announced its plans for the coming season, designed to ensure the Pittodrie matchday experience is one that can be undergone in as safe and enjoyable environment as possible for all supporters.

As a consequence of the review, undertaken in conjunction with Police Scotland and the Sports Ground Advisory Working Group, the South Stand segregation area currently used in lower category games will now be in place during all categories of games. A total of 1,662 tickets will subsequently be available in the away section.

A segregation banner will be utilised in the middle of section R and will be stewarded and policed accordingly. This ensures that at all games there is an enhanced area between the two sets of supporters.

Can't we just take a pre-emptive strike and confirm that we will take zero seats at away grounds this season?  I know this will upset those that follow us away from home, but surely everyone would agree that this is in the best interests of our club, and as it is surely going to damage our competition, it's also gives us a competitive advantage.  I wouldn't give any other club one single penny.  I don't forgive any of them, and I certainly won't forget what they conspired to do to us.

Edited by Gaffer

16 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Can't we just take a pre-emotive strike and confirm that we will take zero seats at away grounds this season?  I know this will upset those that follow us away from home, but surely everyone would agree that this is in the best interests of our club, and as it is surely going to damage our competition, it's also gives us a competitive advantage.  I wouldn't give any other club one single penny.  I don't forgive any of them, and I certainly won't forget what they conspired to do to us.

I have not given a penny to any club that conspired against us and never will.