Founders Trail and Stadium Tour - spot the mistakes

I used to help Iain and Gordon with the Founders Trail way back in 2009/10 and after talking to them recently they kindly invited my sister and me back to see how much it had evolved since the early days. Apart from the rain, it was a great day and the tour is much slicker and much more professional than it used to be. We both really enjoyed it until it came to the stadium tour. We were handed over to the tour guides, one of them being Tiny’s son. The group was split into two and we got taken round by the other guy, whose name I can’t remember. During the tour he came away with the following.

1) Graeme Souness won the league in his first two seasons with us.

2) Derek Johnstone got the call about playing in the League Cup Final in 1970 because Colin Stein was going through a bad spell and was dropped.

3) John Greig scored 120 goal for Rangers while playing at left back.

4) The commentator just before Nacho’s penalty at Fiorentina said ‘Manchester prepare yourself’.

I found that unbelievable.

Okay, I'll bite.

1. Souness won the title and the League Cup in his first season. The second season, we won the league cup on panalties.

2. Colin Stein scored a perfectly good second goal for Rangers in the final, controversially ruled offside.

3. I saw Greig play several positions, including keeper and centre forward.

4. That particular evening in Florence, I was both tired and extremely emotional.