Kiosk Prices (again)

I know we have been here before but, I forgot to mention on Thursday, when it cost me £6 for two small flat cokes. Today it was £4.50, for a flat small coke and a bag of crisps. Just brutal!

Incidentally, the Subway along the PR must be the worst in Glasgow. It’s never heated properly, made badly, always tastes weird and I’m never sure of the sauce?

Have your lunch before you go to the game and buy a can of coke before you go into the stadium. 

But we should all complain about the sub-standard food and drink and the prices within Ibrox. 

7 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

I know we have been here before but, I forgot to mention on Thursday, when it cost me £6 for two small flat cokes. Today it was £4.50, for a flat small coke and a bag of crisps. Just brutal!

Incidentally, the Subway along the PR must be the worst in Glasgow. It’s never heated properly, made badly, always tastes weird and I’m never sure of the sauce?

The prices are high but I don't think many people would complain if it was actually decent.  At one stage around 20 years ago our food was the best (in my opinion) in Scotland and now it may even be the worst.  A pie is part of my football experience but I can't eat them anymore.  There's actually nothing I buy from the shop anymore and choose instead to eat beforehand.  Sort it out Rangers!

There’s no problem in taking food into the ground, only thing that’s asked (at Broomie anyway) is “ any cans or bottles lads?” Even at that my grandson takes in small bottles of juice.

Was meaning can/bottle but as security so lax with many bringing in their "Buckie" it is probably not hard.

Have seen people coming into loo with coca cola bought at kiosk and decanting spirits into it.

9 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Was meaning can/bottle but as security so lax with many bringing in their "Buckie" it is probably not hard.

Have seen people coming into loo with coca cola bought at kiosk and decanting spirits into it.

Why must they bring alcohol into a ground? Couple of hours without a drink should not be a bother unless they’re alcoholics. Never needed a drink to watch Rangers, although sometimes afterwards ☹️

It’s funny how quality of catering can be inversely proportional to the size of the club. A couple of weeks ago I watched Cove Rangers at Peterhead and the catering was superb, as was the service and accessibility. Great value for money. Then we have Ibrox where you can queue forever and pay a small fortune for inedible crap.