Willie Collum will officiate this Sunday

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

You're right.

But you'll also remember the final game of last season where Killie were given a late penalty whilst we were denied two stonewallers.  The ref was, of course Willie Collum.

So he's not right and they aren't equally shite towards every team?

Free reign is given to players to assault Morelos, for example, and Brown is given impunity to go about kicking players regularly without any action.

There's no way that teams are refereed to the same standards.

5 hours ago, Frankie said:

You're right.

But you'll also remember the final game of last season where Killie were given a late penalty whilst we were denied two stonewallers.  The ref was, of course Willie Collum.

Yeah I remember that and I get what you're saying but I firmly believe that any referee would've made the same decisions because they are so poor at what they do. 

16 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

You forget how depressing Scottish football is. 

This is a piss take

Point is, they only have a limted number of limited referees from which to pick from. There hardly is any ref out there who one would mark out as ... lets say decent standard at the moment.

Thing is, we (the club) should note down the guffs made and handed out by the respective referees ... and then see what the shadow cabal makes of it. In any case, you wonder whether there is any sort of change with regards to transparency this season, as it is simply not on that three (equally limited yet unnamed) referees sit upon certain, well picked decisions, while other decisions seem to be overlooked or purposefully ignored. Likewise the shadow cabal who meets out the judgement can`t stay hidden behind closed doors either.

That said, they should scrap the whole CO stuff altogether, call in the ref plus two club representatives if there is something to be discussed and go over that. Else you end up with that clear distortion of competition thing we saw last season, where we met the full brunt of the mhedia instigated and secretly administered CO wrath, while one club never even saw the inside of PQ up until the title was in their bag.

18 hours ago, Gazza_8 said:

Yeah I remember that and I get what you're saying but I firmly believe that any referee would've made the same decisions because they are so poor at what they do. 

Sorry Gazza, but that is simply not accurate when faced with the facts. Collum is a Rangers hating cheat, as is Clancy and a few others. They referee our games with a different perception of what is and isnt a foul depending on how it affects us. There were far too many incidents last season to simply say it is incompetence which is balanced across other games. If it was incompetence then surely we would have been the beneficiaries of such unbiased incompetence just as often as we were the victims? I reckon biased/cheating refereeing cost us at least 10 points last season. 

16 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

I think we are forgetting our experience of last season. After every game, no matter who referees, BBC Scotland's Michael Stewart will re-referee the match.

Who will be the first Rangers player highlighted by Michael to be cited by the Compliance(Compliant) Officer this season?

Correct. Suspect refereeing, doubled down with very suspect (inexcusably so) retrospective action. 

2 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Sorry Gazza, but that is simply not accurate when faced with the facts. Collum is a Rangers hating cheat, as is Clancy and a few others. They referee our games with a different perception of what is and isnt a foul depending on how it affects us. There were far too many incidents last season to simply say it is incompetence which is balanced across other games. If it was incompetence then surely we would have been the beneficiaries of such unbiased incompetence just as often as we were the victims? I reckon biased/cheating refereeing cost us at least 10 points last season. 

Fans at every club up and down the country moan about referees being corrupt and biased against their club. Fans from the smaller clubs moan that Rangers and Celtic get all the decisions. 

23 minutes ago, Gazza_8 said:

Fans at every club up and down the country moan about referees being corrupt and biased against their club. Fans from the smaller clubs moan that Rangers and Celtic get all the decisions. 

So your considered opinion is that Rangers are in no way disadvantaged by refereeing decisions. Someone posted stats on here a while back that suggested otherwise. In fact it looked beyond any doubt.

29 minutes ago, Bill said:

So your considered opinion is that Rangers are in no way disadvantaged by refereeing decisions. Someone posted stats on here a while back that suggested otherwise. In fact it looked beyond any doubt.

No. All clubs are disadvantaged due to referees incompetence. I don't think ref's are out to get us, they're just awful at what they do.